New Delhi: All India Tanzeem Ulama E Islam, Biggest organization of Sunni Muslims in India, today protested over Kathua and Unnao rape case in New Delhi. After offering Friday prayer, the protesters gathered to march for justice. This protest got the support of student organization MSO as well.
They have chanted slogans against the rapists and demanded justice. President of the organization Mufti Ashfaq Hussain Qadri said it is very unfortunate and shameful that some ministers are trying to protect the rapists. He said that politicians have made this issue a Hindu-Muslim issue and that is very cheap. He said that public should boycott these hate monger politicians.
Delhi Secretary of MSO Aaftab Rizwi said his organization demands justice for Unnao and Justice for Kathua. He also appealed the citizens to join this “fight” against corrupt and untruth. Principal of Jamia Gausus Saqlain Maulana Abdul Wahid said We support Swati Maliwal, who is sitting on an indefinite fast for last 8 days.
Protesters have noted their demand as-
1. Hang the rapists of Kathua gang rape.
2. BJP must remove ministers who supported the rapists and a case should be file against the two ministers.
3. Compensation for the victim of Unnao and victim’s family of Kathua should be given. The organization also demanded job for at least one member of each family.
4. BJP must remove Unnao rape accused MLA.
5. Unnao case should also be given to fast track court.
6. In Unnao case, BJP should remove his MLAs and ministers who tried to defame the victim.